AAAAAAAAAAA Index du Forum

AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My Famous Cousin The Genius Learn The Phonic Sound Ch Lea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AAAAAAAAAAA Index du Forum -> Vos créations -> Fanfics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berktho
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Famous Cousin The Genius Learn The Phonic Sound Ch Lea Répondre en citant

Learn To Read With Phonics E-Booklet Reading Packs are a quick and easy way to teach children to read in just six months.

They are ideal for all ages (from 4 years plus), especially reluctant older readers of 7, 8, 9+, children with learning difficulties and children where English is a foreign language.

The packs are designed to be used one to one or in small groups with a teacher and child or parent/guardian and child learning together.

The packs consist of a structured course that build 44 phonic sounds into the text. As the children read the adventures of a loveable boy called Sam, they can have fun searching for hidden sounds. They will build up 44 sounds in total. This will enable them to read 80% of words in the English language, by breaking them down into sounds or syllables - pl ay ing. Children using phonics in this way progress fast.

A series of stories, The Bouncing Castle and The Famous Cousin From The Country reinforce the complex middle sounds being learnt. By the end of the scheme, the child will be ready to progress to 'solo' reading books, such as Roald Dahl's 'Georges Marvellous Medicine' and 'Fantastic Mr Fox'.

Many of the packs have cut out practice pages for matching words to pictures and phrases to pictures, to fix the sound words in the child's memory. The simple text and fun colour in sketches, appeal to young readers and have helped the authors to teach many, many children to read.

The reading packs may be used in any order, just pick the pack for the sound you require. However, when using the packs for a complete non reader we suggest you start with packs teaching initial sounds (word building with three or four letter words).

Then move on to learning phonic sounds in this order: ch, sh, wh, th, oo, ee, ar, or, ur, ir, er, magic e, ea, oa, ai, ay, oi, oy, oa, short y (as in happy), long y (as in sky), soft c (as in mice), soft g (as in engine), ou, ow, au and aw.

Next, move onto more complex sounds as in, tion, le, el, ough, gue, que, ine, ue, ie, ei, prefixes and suffixes.

How To Use

Each e-booklet introduces a sound.
1) Learn the sound with the child/children
2) Read the sentences or stories several times, encouraging the child/children to talk about the pictures.
3) At the end of the sentences or story, there is a list of words and phrases, which the child can match to the pictures.
4) Get the child/children to colour in the pictures.

Practise each sound several times, until the child is familiar with it.

Details:
price: $3.64
bound: 18 pages
publisher: Guinea Pig Education; 1 edition (March 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XKWY94F
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 4386 KB

My Famous Cousin The Genius: Learn The Phonic Sound ch (Learn To Read With Phonics): Learn to read words such as ache (Learn To Read With Phonics E-Booklet Reading Pack Book 36) Sally Jones
My Famous Cousin The Genius: Learn The Phonic Sound ch (Learn To Read With Phonics): Learn to read words such as ache (Learn To Read With Phonics E-Booklet Reading Pack Book 36) offline get purchase mobile online

Tags: online iBooks offline eng free, book for Windows Phone, book ZippyShare, book download, audiobook free, book text online view format, download english, read free ipad, ebook android pdf, book in English, book online, download android, book book free from xiaomi, free mobi, book full

My,,,Famous,,,Cousin,,,The,,,Genius:,,,Learn,,,The,,,Phonic,,,Sound,,,ch,,,(as,,,in,,,ache),,,...
,,,My,,,Famous,,,Cousin,,,The,,,Genius:,,,Learn,,,The,,,Phonic,,,Sound,,,ch,,,(as,,,in,,,ache),,,Learn,,,To,,,Read,,,With,,,Phonics,,,Reading,,,Packs,,,are,,,a,,,quick,,,and,,,easy,,,way,,,to,,,teach,,,...
2013年11月17日 - ,,,My,,,Famous,,,Cousin,,,The,,,Genius:,,,Learn,,,The,,,Phonic,,,Sound,,,ch,,,(as,,,in,,,ache),,,(Learn,,,To,,,Read,,,With,,,Phonics,,,Pack,,,My,,,Famous,,,Cousin,,,The,,,Genius:,,,Learn,,,The...
2017年6月19日 - But,,,perhaps,,,I,,,need,,,not,,,do,,,more,,,here,,,than,,,refer,,,the,,,reader,,,to,,,the,,,Notes,,,,which,,,will,,,direct,,,him,,,to,,,these,,,books,,,,where,,,he,,,may,,,find,,,the,,,devotion...
6天前 - ,,,You,,,will,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,learn,,,all,,,the,,,techniques,,,and,,,tactics,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,..PATTERNS,,,,IN,,,,READING,,,,...
Starfall,,,,is,,,,a,,,,web,,,,page,,,,designe,,,,to,,,,help,,,,young,,,,children,,,,to,,,,learn,,,,how,,,,to,,,,read,,,,with,,,,animated,,,,activities...To,,Raise,,Genius,,Kids-Learning,,How,,To,,Read,,...
2017年2月11日 - Without,,Alan,,Blumlein's,,genius,,,most,,things,,would,,sound,,altogether,,different,,today...GOOD,,phonemic/phonics,,instruction...
2013年10月8日 - ,,path,,to,,learning,,to,,read,,is,,through,,a,,systematic,,teaching,,of,,phonics

Read,,,,like,,,,...
2014年7月3日 - 要购买和下载Learning,,,,Logic的Little,,,,Learners,,,,5,,,,-,,,,Learn,,,,to,,,,read,,,,with,,,,phonics..Works,,,,like,,,,a,,,,champ,,,,still查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(as,,in,,ache),,,,Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,Reading,,Packs,,are,,a,,quick,,and,,easy...
The,,Famous,,Cousin,,From,,The,,Country:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ou,,(as,,in,,cousin,,,delicious,,and,,nourish),,,,Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics...
2天前 - My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics):,,Learn,,to,,read,,words,,such,,as,,ache,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Ph...
sounds,,you,,are,,focusing,,on,,and,,then,,proceed,,to,,...in,,imagination),,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,Pack...My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sou...
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi,,.op_sp_fanyi_read{display:,,inline-block;*display:,,inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background:,,url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif),,no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0,,-14px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,span{display:block;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,a{width:15px;height:15px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height:,,1px;width:,,1px;position:,,absolute;right:,,0;overflow:,,hidden;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height:,,20px;font-size:16px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,margin-top:6px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,position:,,relative;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,font-size:,,18px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,line-height:,,24px;
,,,,,,,,}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_links,,{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,padding-left:,,1px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,font-size:,,12px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,line-height:,,14px;
,,,,,,,,}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_more,,{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,margin-right:,,18px;
,,,,,,,,}

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,P
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,我表弟的著名天才:学习声音CH(学习阅读与P
,,,,,,,,全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
2017年6月29日 - My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics):,,Learn,,to,,read,,words,,such,,as,,ache,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Ph...
2017年6月29日 - ,,Chains:,,The,,Gospel,,as,,It,,Pertains,,to,,Restoration,,shop,,read,,access,,fli...learning,,environments,,across,,the,,humanities,,from,,the,,perspective,,of...
,,My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(as,,in,,ache),,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,Pack,,My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,...
2014年11月19日 - ,,My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(as,,in,,ache),,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,Pack,,My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The...
Sounds,,oi,,and,,oy,,(as,,in,,enjoy,,and,,spoilt),,Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,.....
Learn,,,,to,,,,read,,,,words,,,,ending,,,,in,,,,at,,,,,et,,,,,it,,,,,ot,,,,,and,,,,utMy,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(as,,in,,ache),,...
2天前 - My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics):,,Learn,,to,,read,,words,,such,,as,,ache,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Ph...
2017年6月29日 - My,,Famous,,Cousin,,The,,Genius:,,Learn,,The,,Phonic,,Sound,,ch,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics):,,Learn,,to,,read,,words,,such,,as,,ache,,(Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Ph...
Sounds,,oi,,and,,oy,,(as,,in,,enjoy,,and,,spoilt),,Learn,,To,,Read,,With,,Phonics,,.....phonics,,teaching,,program,,,all,,children,,will,,learn,,to,,read,,painless...
2014年7月1日 - phonics,,sounds,,,and,,then,,teaching,,them,,the,,combination,,of,,different,,letters,,...Before,,a,,child,,can,,learn,,to,,read,,,he,,or,,she,,must,,first,,learn,,...
You,,are,,about,,to,,download,,Kids,,Learn,,to,,Read,,(Lite),,Latest,,APK,,for,,Android,,,Already,,enjoyed,,by,,over,,five,,million,,families,Kids,,Learn,,to,,Read,,is,,a...
To,,Raise,,Genius,,Kids-Learning,,How,,To,,Read,,.....✔,,,App,,,supports,,,3,,,unique,,,learning,,,modes,,,...Love,,,it!Help,,,Your,,,Child,,,Learn,,,to,,,Read,,,Sight,,,...
,,,Children,,,Learn,,,To,,,Read,,,With,,,Hooked,,,On,,,Phonics?...kids,,,to,,,learn,,,how,,,to,,,read,,,in,,,this,,,free,,,..Love,,these,,guys,,and,,sad...
Sound,,definition,,,the,,sensation,,produced,,by,,stimulation,,of,,the,,organs,,of,,hearing,,by,,vibrations,,transmitted,,through,,the,,air,,or,,other,,mediumMy,,,,Famous,,,,Cousin,,,,The,,,,Genius:,,,,Learn,,,,The,,,,Phonic,,,,Sound,,,,ch,,,,(as,,,,in,,,,ache),,,,...
Sounds,,,,oi,,,,and,,,,oy,,,,(as,,,,in,,,,enjoy,,,,and,,,,spoilt),,,,Learn,,,,To,,,,Read,,,,With,,,,Phonics,,,,..

It,,,,guides,,,,students,,,,through,,,,letter,,,,sounds,,,,,vowels,...
Teach,,,,your,,,,child,,,,alphabet,,,,letters,,,,and,,,,sounds,,,,at...learn,,,,to,,,,read,,,,,and,,,,older,,,,children,,,,can,,,,accomplish...
,,,,ABC,,,,Genius,,,,-,,,,Preschool,,,,Games,,,,for,,,,Learning,,,,Alphabet,,,,Letters,,,,and,,,,Phonics,,,,..This,,,,book,,,,is,,,,divided,,,,into,,,,chapters,,,,for,,,,you,,,,with,,,,various,,,,tutorials,,,,of...
2015年5月25日 - Http://readlikeagenius.com/therrmethod2.html,,,,Read,,,,like,,,,a,,,,genius,,,,A.K.AKids,,Who,,Read,,Succeed,,Linda,,Tognoni,,,M.EdSee,,,more...,,,,who,,,,gave,,,,the,,,,world,,,,stereophonic,,,,sound,,,,...channel,,,,mov...
2012年8月30日 - School,,,,My,,,,Kid,,,,created,,,,this,,,,education,,,,video,,,,that,,,,helps,,,,kids,,,,and,,,,toddlers,,,,begin,,,,to,,,,read,,,,and,,,,learn,,,,their,,,,sight,,,,words,,,,from,,,,the,,,,short,,,,"a",,,,vowel,,,,f...

JubyPhonics,,,,I,,,,sing,,,,English,,,,covers,,,,of,,,,Vocaloid,,,,...Genius?,,,,They,,,,don’t,,,,mean,,,,a,,,,thing,,,,,see?,,,,Just,,,,..download,,,,video,,,,karaoke,,,,beat..That,,loves,,us,,so,,I’ll,,learn,,to,,love,,myself...
Reading,,Ninja,,-,,The,,Learn,,To,,Read,,Slicing,,Game,,earned,,$339.00,,in,,revenue,,and,,had,,487,,downloads,,in,,April,,2017Check,,historical,,downloads,,,installs,...
A+,,SUPER,,PHONICS,,to,,the,,Rescue!,,Reading,,StrategiesLearn,,,,to,,,,play,,,,searing,,,,slide,,,,guitarand,,,,many,,,,...some,,,,wicked,,,,slide,,,,blues,,,,on,,,,his,,,,resophonic,,,,guitar...

苹果园(APP111.com)提供abc,,,,phonics:,,,,kids,,,,fun,,,,letter,,,,game,,,,learn,,,,alphabet,,,,spelling,,,,genius下载,同时包括abc,,,,phonics:,,,,kids,,,,fun,,,,letter,,,,game,,,,learn,,,,alphabet,,,,...
24,,,,reviews,,,,of,,,,Cosmophonic,,,,Sound,,,,-,,,,CLOSED,,,,"Got,,,,my,,,,Thorens,,,,TD-160,,,,fixed,,,,here,,,,about,,,,3,,,,years,,,,ago

Phonics,,,,Genius,,,,教育,,,,在iTunes,,,,中查看,,,,Bitsboard,,,,-,,,,Education,,,,,Gam...
2009年2月21日 - Video,,,,phonics,,,,alphabet,,,,sounds,,,,:,,,,learn,,,,to,,,,read,,,,for,,,,beginners,,,,with,,,,phonics,,,,song,,,,,upload,,,,by,,,,wynnmelvin13,,,,in,,,,27“The,,,,R&R,,,,method”,,,,is,,,,the,,,,foremost,,,,phonics,,,,reading,,,,methodThe,,,Kids',,,Picture,,,Show,,,playlists:,,,Shapes:,,,Fun,,,Learning,,,Videos:...
For,,,more,,,info:,,,http://www.tryhookedonphonics.com,,,Phonics,,,Sounds,,,First,,,Grade,,,is,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,Hooked,,,on,,,Phonics®,,,Learn,,,to,,,Read,,,First,,,Grade,,,and,,,is...
Download,,,Pro,,,Learn,,,ABC,,,Alphabet,,,Phonics:,,,Letter,,,Sounds,,,&,,,First,,,WordsGreat,,for,,sight,,readingsounds,,,of,,,the,,,letters,,,of,,,the,,,alphabet,,,,which,,,are,,,necessary,,,for,,,reading...
sound,,,secrets,,,that,,,were,,,learned,,,from,,,recording,,,and.. 5d8a9798ff

While,,she’s,,not,,daydreaming,,about,,the,,beach,...

Sally,,Jones,,has,,106,,books,,on,,Goodreads,,,and,,is,,currently,,reading,,Prophecy,,by,,S.JOne,,,,of,,,,her,,,,favorite,,,,hobbies,,,,is,,,,cooking,,,,with,,,,as,,,,many,,,,fresh,,,,herbs,,,,,spices,,,,and,,,,veggies,,,,as,,,,possibleParris,,,,,and,,,,recently,,,,added,,,,Prophecy,,,,by,,,,S.J
Public Debt ManagementThe Gospel in LeviticusDer Brief Des Paulus an Philemon (German Edition)The Many Adventures of Cuddles: Tobey, Pandora and CuddlesDélivrance du Péché D'Adultère et de Fornication (Aides Pratiques dans la Sanctification) (Volume 5) (French Edition) Zacharias Tanee FomumThe AnointedWer ist da? - Kto tam? Kinderbuch Deutsch- Polnisch (zweisprachig/dwujezyczny) (Bilingual children's picture books) (Volume 20) (German Edition)The+Holy+Spirit+Course%3A+More+than+just+words+-+Daily+Journal%3A+A+ten-week+daily+journal+for+those+wanting+to+know+the+Holy+Spirit+a+little+more+%28Volume+4%29Invasion (Tales of Mighty men) (Volume 1)O PODER DO JEJUM: ORAR VIGIAR CONFIAR TRABALHAR ESPERAR VOLUME I (COLEÇÃO EVANGELIZANDO Livro 1) (Portuguese Edition)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AAAAAAAAAAA Index du Forum -> Vos créations -> Fanfics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation